Purpose of this site:
- To provide an opportunity to the NGOs to get free web presence to propagate their activities.
- To enable the NGOs to get to know other NGOs which will help them for resource sharing / Networking / solidarity support.
- To assist the NGOs to find out Organisations that function as support service Institutions and Nodal Agencies.
- To facilitate the Training and support service Organisations to reach the NGOs.
- To help individuals / Govt. officials / Funding Agencies to get a minimum detail of NGOs serving in a particular geographical area and for particular target sector/issue.
- To make available all these facilities in a single source.
Press Ctrl+D and bookmark this site.South Indian NGOs,
Fill in a simple form, and get your web presence within seconds.Click on your Region to proceed
Andhra Pradesh (27 NGOs)
Karnataka (74 NGOs)
Kerala (4 NGOs)
Pondicherry (19 NGOs)
Tamil Nadu (100 NGOs)
All South Indian NGOs (224 NGOs)
In case you experience any difficulties, inform us; Mail to email@example.com